Forum Discussion

victor
Partner
9 months ago
Solved

NETASSETS DO NOT BALANCE EQUITY

Suddenly the total net assets do not balance total equity.

I followed the instruction to select an opening balance account put 0 and removed and still same unbalance.

I traced the date when started and surprised me back to 01/01/2020 I reviewed all journals and all balance.

I get lost trying to trace this unbalance. The Historical Balance is 0.

Please advise me

Regards

Victor Nieto

MYOB Partner

ID *******

• Hi victor

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that the balance sheet is one of the most important reports on the file. Generally, if there's an out-of-balance, this has to do with how the current financial year is related to the report. Currently, the system only allows us to run a balance sheet or trial balance report accurately if we are running the report in the current financial year or the next financial year. If we checked this and this is not the cause of the issue, then this file likely needs to be sent to the repair team. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance. We're happy to help. 

Cheers,

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi victor

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that the balance sheet is one of the most important reports on the file. Generally, if there's an out-of-balance, this has to do with how the current financial year is related to the report. Currently, the system only allows us to run a balance sheet or trial balance report accurately if we are running the report in the current financial year or the next financial year. If we checked this and this is not the cause of the issue, then this file likely needs to be sent to the repair team. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance. We're happy to help. 

Cheers,

Genreve