Forum Discussion

efindlay
Cover User
10 days ago

Novated Lease

Has anyone had success with setting up a Novated lease in MYOB.  All of their help is geared around Flare but I am not using Flare for the lease.  Its an electric vehicle and hence I can generrate GST input credits??  Has anyone done this?

Thanks

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi efindlay,

I see you're trying to set up a novated lease in MYOB without using Flare. Setting up a novated lease in MYOB without using Flare can be a bit tricky since most of the help resources are designed for Flare integration. But I found a thread that has some useful information about novated leases that might help you out.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess

efindlay
      Cover User

Thanks Princess for the reply but the thread just reiterates what I have asked and in fact says MYOB very unhelpful.  I still don’t have an answer to the question which is how to set up a novated lease in MYOB without flare.

many Thanks

euan

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi efindlay,

I get how frustrating it can be not to have a clear answer. After looking into it more, it turns out you can't set up a novated lease in MYOB without using Flare. The novated lease functionality is integrated with Flare, and this integration is necessary for the proper setup and management of novated leases within MYOB.

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess