Forum Discussion

YasminG1
Valued User
3 years ago
Solved

Payroll - Hung not connecting to ATO

URGENT:   I upgraded MYOB this morning and now have an issue with Payroll.   

I processed a payrun  just then and pressed RECORD.   MYOB is now frozen on the employees pay screen and has not connected me to the ATO to verify STP lodgement.

• Hi YasminG1,

Thank you for your post. 

If your software is still frozen, I would recommend closing and re-opening your software and check if this Pay run has been recorded in your system, as well as in the Payroll reporting centre. This pay run may be sitting in your STP Payroll Reporting Centre as "not sent" which will allow you to click into it and push it through to the ATO from there.

Let me know how you get on, happy to help. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi YasminG1,

Thank you for your post. 

If your software is still frozen, I would recommend closing and re-opening your software and check if this Pay run has been recorded in your system, as well as in the Payroll reporting centre. This pay run may be sitting in your STP Payroll Reporting Centre as "not sent" which will allow you to click into it and push it through to the ATO from there.

Let me know how you get on, happy to help. 

YasminG1
      Valued User

Thanks Sam.

Yes  I had to log out through the Control centre and restart MYOB.   After checking in the Payroll centre found the pay wasn't recorded so I just had to resubmit the payroll.

FYI althought it worked this time it took a while to get the ATO authenticator prompt even on my second payroll entry it took a while to connect.

Thanks for you help anyways!