Forum Discussion

MelBax
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Payroll Reporting - Sort Function

I have just updated to AccountRight Plus AU 2019.2.0. I am now having problems with my payroll reports, particularly the Payroll Advice.  It has always been sorted in Last Name Ascending order.  Since updating it seems to now be sorted in First Name order.  I have tried to change this by using the sort function but it still always sorts by first name order even though it says last name order.  Is anyone else having this problem?

• Hi MelBax 

The Payroll Advice report is something that we have identified in AccountRight 2019.2 as sorting differently than previous versions of the program and reported through to the required team to investigate further for a future update. Currently, the report will use the employee's first name for sorting regardless of the sorting set by the user in the Sort option, previous versions (AccountRight 2019.1) will use the employee's last name for that sorting.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MelBax 

The Payroll Advice report is something that we have identified in AccountRight 2019.2 as sorting differently than previous versions of the program and reported through to the required team to investigate further for a future update. Currently, the report will use the employee's first name for sorting regardless of the sorting set by the user in the Sort option, previous versions (AccountRight 2019.1) will use the employee's last name for that sorting.

Jen_88
      Contributing Cover User

Is this issue going to be resolved any time soon?

Isabel75
      Contributing Cover User

Really need this sorted for payroll end of year processes.  With over 150 employees need to be consistant with last years reporting. Any signs of it being sorted next week?

Also seems to have lost any wage, deduction and allowance categories from the report.

Lisa22
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Steve,

We have had the same issue.  Are MYOB any closer to resolving it?

Regards, Lisa

Lisa22
    Experienced Cover User

I would have thought this would be resolved in today's upgrade but seemingly not, how disapointing!

Is there any idea when this will be resolved??

This is quite an annoying stuff up MYOB!