Forum Discussion

MJLC
Contributing User
5 years ago
Solved

Prepare Electronic Payments

I have the same question someone else has asked. When I go to Prepare Electronic Payments the Payment No that usually defaults to the next available number (EPXXXXXX) is constantly coming up with an

• Hi MJLC 

I spoke with a colleague about this for more information, please refer to his solved post here which sounds like the same issue. 

Let me know if that sorts it for you. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MJLC 

Thanks for your post.  Can you clarify the question? The content was in the title and had to be moved to the body of the post which was not complete. 

Please let me know so I can better assist. 

MJLC
      Contributing User

When I go to Prepare Electronic Payments the Payment No that usually defaults to the next available number (EPXXXXXX) is constantly coming up with an old payment number that has already been used. I have overwritten this number with the correct payment file number I am up to, eg EP001731 but when I go to prepare my next payment it goes back to the same old number (EP001715). Please help!

Theresa_D
        Former Staff

Hi MJLC 

Thank you for clarifying.  If you clear the AccountRight cache does that resolve the issue? This can get rid of old data shortcuts in the background that can cause odd behaviors. 

Let me know how it goes and I'll further assist.