Forum Discussion

Cherylp's avatar
Contributing User
2 years ago

Reconcile Payroll reports to STP reports

Can I cancel first pay processed in next financial year to access and fix  incorrect history in prior year?  
  • Tracey_H's avatar
    2 years ago

    Hi Cherylp 


    If you can access the file through the browser it is online so you'll be able to use the back up retrieval service. Online files can be accessed from the desktop and through a browser.


    The YTD verification report and Summary of payments reports pull the YTD amounts from the employee>>Pay History so if that has been manually changed the only way to fix STP reports is change it back to what it was. Any changes need to be processed through payroll so that all reports and the employee card>>Pay History are correct. 


    This post, AccountRight reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information.


    Please let me know how you go.


    If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.