Forum Discussion

Laura85
Trusted Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Reportable FBT Amount Only on Payment Summary - MYOB Not able to print/email

I need to print two Payment Summaries with no Gross Payments only Reportable Fringe Benefit Amounts - for some reason MYOB is unable to print these out when in the Payment Summary Assistant? I can add the amounts in there but it won't print or email them. 

I have been able to do this last year and know the "work around" to add 100 -100 in the Employee Card.

Help!

• MYOB did send these by email even though it says it won't! I tested these to be sent to my email address for the two employees. 

I suggest people to try this trick as it worked for me.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Laura85
    Trusted Cover User

MYOB did send these by email even though it says it won't! I tested these to be sent to my email address for the two employees. 

I suggest people to try this trick as it worked for me.

suensuds
      Partner

Need to do a payment summary with RFB for a staff member who left before any July 18 payroll.  They are not showing in the Payment Summary process.  Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

Laura85
        Trusted Cover User

Sue, go to that employees card in MYOB, Payroll Details, Pay History and show Year-To-Date. Here add $100 into Base Hourly (or another wage category) and also a negative -$100 in another wages category and this trick will make the employee appear on your Payment Summary Assistant so that you can add the FBT Amount. :) 

Hope this helps!