Forum Discussion

NataliaMun
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Self onboarding-SUperfund

Hi

When new employees fill in Superannuation fund details through self onboarding, do they have a drop down list of super funds to chose from or they enter superfund name themselves? I had two latest new employees entering the fund name which was different from 'registered' in my MYOB drop down list and then i could not pay superannuation until i corrected it through employee card. 

Just a suggestion to introduce the drop down superfunds lists for this form, if you had the same feedback from others. 

Thank you,

Nat

• Hi NataliaMun,

Thank you for your post. 

When new employees enter their super details through the Employee Self-Onboarding portal, they are first met with the below screen:

As you can see there is a link to a full list of Active super funds where the employee can check their super details.

On the next window, the employee will need to type the registered name and a list of matching fund names will appear to select from the dropdown. Example below:

If you had any further queries on this, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi NataliaMun,

Thank you for your post. 

When new employees enter their super details through the Employee Self-Onboarding portal, they are first met with the below screen:

As you can see there is a link to a full list of Active super funds where the employee can check their super details.

On the next window, the employee will need to type the registered name and a list of matching fund names will appear to select from the dropdown. Example below:

If you had any further queries on this, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.