Forum Discussion

Sandy21
Contributing User
2 years ago

STP PHASE 2

I have been using Account Right for many years and have upgraded to Account Right 2022.7 this morning. I want to set up STP Phase 2. But so far I have been only using the desktop version and only this morning moved to the browser option in order to set up STP phase 2. On reading the instructions in MYOB academy, it appears that I need to move to the web based browser which I have done.

But it appears that I have to set up single touch reporting all over again in the web based browser. I have already set up STP Phase 1 on the desktop based version 2 to 3 years ago. 

Why is it then that I need to set it up all again on the web based browser? 

Also, can I move from web-based to desktop again and vice versa or will there be issues?

Can you please guide me with this?

Thanks very much.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Sandy21 

You will need to move to the Browser version to set up STP phase 2, but you aren't limited to only using the browser version. You will be able to continue using the Desktop software if you wish, you will only be required to use the browser when reporting payroll using single-touch payroll reporting which will prompt you when it's needed. 

I have linked a Help Article on getting ready for STP phase 2 which will detail how to set it up and how it works. 

Please let me know how you go.

Sandy21
      Contributing User

Thanks Chris. I also need to check if personal leave, annual leave, leave loading, long service leave, carers leave,bereavement leave etc should be categorised under gross payments or other paid leave? what about payment in lieu of notice?