Forum Discussion

debbieg
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

stp

In addition - I added all the STP payroll figures for that day (as was a multiple weeks pay for xmas shutdown) and Myob payroll activity report is different for this date to the actual pays sent. In summary the STP pays sent is less thant the Myob activity on this date, by this pay amount, NOT SENT. So if i send it now, does it change the figures for this employee, and hence for my YTD figures, which stands picture perfect at this current date. thanks. 

• Hi debbieg,

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the delayed response.

In this matter, I suggest reviewing the payroll register and YTD verification report to ensure they align. If these two reports match, there's no need to resend the 'not sent' status through Single Touch Payroll. This is because once a pay has a "not sent" status through STP and the next pay has been processed and reported to the ATO via STP, it will automatically update the previous pay to the ATO. 

Please feel free to reach out if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi debbieg,

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the delayed response.

In this matter, I suggest reviewing the payroll register and YTD verification report to ensure they align. If these two reports match, there's no need to resend the 'not sent' status through Single Touch Payroll. This is because once a pay has a "not sent" status through STP and the next pay has been processed and reported to the ATO via STP, it will automatically update the previous pay to the ATO. 

Please feel free to reach out if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess