Forum Discussion

YasminG1
Valued User
2 years ago
Solved

STP2 - CHILD SUPPORT ATO CATEGORY

Hi Myob,

Just going through my STP2 catergories and I was wondering when MYOB will update the Child Support Deductions category.  I found as per the mesage below that this field hasn't been created as yet?

4. Child Support

Businesses will have the option to include child support garnishees and deductions in their STP report, reducing the need to provide separate advice to the Child Support Registrar. (Please note: this option is not yet available in MYOB products.)

For the moment should I assign it as non-reportable and just continue to report to Services Australia direct?

• Hi YasminG1,

That's correct. You can't currently report your child support deductions to the ATO via STP from AccountRight. This means you can assign Not Reportable as the ATO Reporting Category in your child support deduction payroll categories.

If you had any further queries, do feel free to reach out.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi YasminG1,

That's correct. You can't currently report your child support deductions to the ATO via STP from AccountRight. This means you can assign Not Reportable as the ATO Reporting Category in your child support deduction payroll categories.

If you had any further queries, do feel free to reach out.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

HW66
      User

How can MYOB be saying it is STP2 ready when there are so many qlitches to be fixed