Forum Discussion

activemobility
Trusted Cover User
11 months ago

STP2 Reports Suggestion

Now that STP2 breaks down the categories for payroll, can the Payroll Summary also show the breakdown.  This would make reconcilation much better.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

In this matter, the one that will show the breakdown of the categories for payroll is the Individual Summary Report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

activemobility
      Trusted Cover User

Thank you

Can you be more specific.  I tried finding it, but couldnt. Not for individual.

The overall Activity Summary would be good if this be expanded, as very limited.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thanks for letting me know.

To find the Individual Summary Report, you may go to the EOFY finalisation tab>>View Summary Report. Also, I would recommend posting the functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our Product Idea Exchange board.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth