Forum Discussion

kbdjules
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

STP2 updating categories

I am trying to apply the correct categories for STP2 in Superannuation, however I am unable to save any changes as the "SAVE" & "CLOSE" buttons do not show on screen. I cannot scroll down the page to find it either. Is anyone else having this issue? I am unable to be STP2 compliant without these changes being saved. Getting very frustrated with MYOB. All of the other payroll categories work fine, it's just the Superannuation one that this is happening.

• Hi kbdjules 

Thanks for your post. Use the scroll bar on the right side of the AccountRight window to click on OK or Cancel. Or, pressing ALT+O on your keyboard will save the changes and close the window.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi kbdjules 

Thanks for your post. Use the scroll bar on the right side of the AccountRight window to click on OK or Cancel. Or, pressing ALT+O on your keyboard will save the changes and close the window.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

kbdjules
      Contributing User

Thank you. Finally got to save my changes. ALT + O was the thing that worked.

Thanks again!