Forum Discussion

Maries26
Experienced Partner
2 years ago
Solved

Super and changed ESA for a self managed super fund

Let me start with I have been on hold to MYOB since 2.51 pm today 7/10/22 for a Payroll issued.  Around 5.30 pm the on hold feature cut me off. I rang again directly after being disconnected. I am not impressed I was cut off again at 6.59 pm. It is not acceptable to be on hold for a Payroll issue that long. A client this week wants to change to Xero because of the clunkiness of MYOB after being a client for many years.  It is very hard to continue having clients the support the program with the above issues.

I have a self managed super fund.  My ESA for my Self Managed Super Fund has changed and if I go and attempt to change the ESA, it is greyed out. Can anyone help plese.

• Hi Guys 

Solved it myself.  I read one of the solutions puting a dot at the end of the name. I found after doing this, I was able to change the name of the old Super Listing with the old ESA. I created a new fund with the new ESA and was able to apply the old name to the new card. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Maries26
    Experienced Partner

Hi Guys 

Solved it myself.  I read one of the solutions puting a dot at the end of the name. I found after doing this, I was able to change the name of the old Super Listing with the old ESA. I created a new fund with the new ESA and was able to apply the old name to the new card.