Forum Discussion

Amdf
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Taxable Payments Annual Report Time out

Hello,

We keep getting a timeout error when trying to view taxable payments report in AccountRight 2020.2, i have done the timeout extension as per recommended but even after an hour it still times out, i have attached the log file as it appears that there is an error.

Please advise how to proceed as we desperately need this for tax purposes.

-Jesse

• Hi Amdf 

From my understanding you should be able to see the server edition in my.myob. If you're unable to see the latest download available on the front page when you login to my.myob, please go to My products > Downloads > Select your Product, the latest download should be available here.

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Amdf 

Upon investigation, it has been found out that the TPAR assistant is not working for some clients in AR2020.2, in both online and offline versions, and this has been escalated to the product development team who are working to find a fix as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile, please send us your serial number by a Private Message so we can update you when the fix is out.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused due to it. 

• has this been fixed? This report is due the 28th August

Jesh_D
      Former Staff

Hi FraserK , Amdf  and AlNotSteve 

Thank you all for your patience on this matter. 

We have an update from our team on this matter which you can read here. This is a comprehensive response to what has occurred and when the issue is looking at being resolved. Let me know if you have any questions.

Keith_Burns
        Experienced Partner

Hello,

We are experiencing the same issue, how do we get around this now to do our report?