Forum Discussion

MJDPTY
Cover User
2 months ago

YTD earnings total column on Payslip

Is there a way to have a subtotal of ytd earnings calculate on the payslip?

I understand that I can run reports and get the employee to look on my gov. But I have been specifically asked for a calculated field that adds these YTD earnings every pay run. Is this possible?

• Hi MJDPTY,

You can customise the information that is being shown on the pay slip. See this link for more information. In addition to that, when you're about to customise the pay slip, you can right click the table and filter the data that you'd like to show up on the pay slip.

Feel free to post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MJDPTY,

You can customise the information that is being shown on the pay slip. See this link for more information. In addition to that, when you're about to customise the pay slip, you can right click the table and filter the data that you'd like to show up on the pay slip.

Feel free to post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Thanks Doreen - I do have that column already included in the payslip but what I am after is a total of that column. A running total of the wages earnt YTD rather than the individual amounts per line. Is there any way to do that?

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi MJDPTY

Currently, there is no option to do that in our software. I recommend posting a suggestion on our product IDEAS page. This way, our product developers will see your post and might include it in future updates.

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards, 
      Earl