Forum Discussion

gfbooks
Partner
14 days ago

BAS Link

I do not lodge BAS through MYOB, but I print the BAS and lodge through my ATO Portal. However, every time I go to print it MANAULLY if says BAS Link is already open and can not open it. I have shut them down and re-opened them, but still same thing. Wont let me open the BAS and print it. What is happening with the Manual BAS LINK ??

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey there gfbooks,

To resolve the issue with the BAS Link saying it's already open and not allowing you to print manually, please try the following steps:

• Close All Instances: Ensure that all instances of MYOB and any related processes are completely closed. You can check this in the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc) and end any MYOB-related tasks.
    • Restart Your Computer: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve issues where the system thinks a file or application is still open.
    • Check for Updates: Make sure that your MYOB software is up to date. Sometimes, updates include fixes.

Best regards,

Doreen

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.