Forum Discussion

rallytone
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

BAS link not loading

Hi

I am having same problem as many people with the BAS link not loading any of my data. I see your resolutions have all been via Private message. Please help.

Thanks

Melisa_D
    4 years ago

Hi rallytone

If your company file is online I'd recommend having a look at lodging your BAS online through AccountRight. It will save you from having to login to the Business portal to lodge your BAS manually. Our help article Get ready to lodge activity statements online has information on how to do this within AccountRight. 

However if you'd like to continue to lodge manually and If you're not sure about the set up of the fields you can click on a field label for more information about that field. I have also linked below a few help articles on lodging BAS manually within AccountRight:

Please do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi rallytone

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm if you're using BASlink (manual) or lodging online ? If you're lodging online please click on Update from ledger to refresh the BAS fields. Additionally, you're receiving any error messages can you please provide a screenshot of these so I can assist further. 

rallytone
      Experienced Cover User

I am using BASlink manual lodging more as a check up of all figures to then lodge online through ATO Business Portal. I am not getting an error message, the problem is that the BASlink has lost all my saved "Setup" account links. I have redone the Setup of each field, it has just been so long since I did this originally, I am not sure if I have done it correctly.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi rallytone

If your company file is online I'd recommend having a look at lodging your BAS online through AccountRight. It will save you from having to login to the Business portal to lodge your BAS manually. Our help article Get ready to lodge activity statements online has information on how to do this within AccountRight. 

However if you'd like to continue to lodge manually and If you're not sure about the set up of the fields you can click on a field label for more information about that field. I have also linked below a few help articles on lodging BAS manually within AccountRight:

Please do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

EM23
      User

Hi there, 

I am having trouble with the Baslink loading any of my data. Its all zero. I lodge manually. Please help :) 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi EM23

Thank you for your post. If you're lodging your bas manually, I would recommend checking that you have set up the fields correctly. Our help article Prepare your activity statement manually has information and instructions on this.

Do let me know how you go.