Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

BAS Link not Loading

When I go to lodge my BAS online as soon as I input my login details im getting a spinning loading circle that never loads. I have seen other similair threads but the replys are " I have sent you a Private Message with instructions"  I cant find a post that actually gives the instructions for the fix.

• Hi SarahBB

Thank you for your post. Error message CMN.ATO.AUTH.008 is caused by the individual lodging bas is not authorised to submit this lodgment on behalf of this client. I've listed the resolution to this below, which is also available on our help article Fix rejected reports in Single Touch Payroll

Resolution;

If you're a tax agent, use your registered agent number and try to lodge again.

If you're a business sending on behalf of another business, get an Authorisation administrator to make sure there's a business appointment in Access Manager and provide your credentials if required.

If the client is on your client list and is not a restricted client, you may need to remove them from the list, then re-add them before you try to lodge again.

You also need to make sure your agent number is linked to the correct agent ABN in Access Manager.

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I have loaded my company profile in the web browser to see if I could lodge it that way. Now it actually loads something and gave me something to work with but now Im getting error CMN.ATO.AUTH.008 now which I guess means I have some settings wrong?

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi SarahBB

Thank you for your post. Error message CMN.ATO.AUTH.008 is caused by the individual lodging bas is not authorised to submit this lodgment on behalf of this client. I've listed the resolution to this below, which is also available on our help article Fix rejected reports in Single Touch Payroll

Resolution;

If you're a tax agent, use your registered agent number and try to lodge again.

If you're a business sending on behalf of another business, get an Authorisation administrator to make sure there's a business appointment in Access Manager and provide your credentials if required.

If the client is on your client list and is not a restricted client, you may need to remove them from the list, then re-add them before you try to lodge again.

You also need to make sure your agent number is linked to the correct agent ABN in Access Manager.

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SarahBB
        User

Im not an agent or any of that - Im the buisness owner and the only account user. Technically this is resolved though as I just kept looking around and had some settings to fix in the ATO buisness Portal & BAS link Portal  to fix to remove that error.