Forum Discussion

7 days ago

Budgets

I have manually entered my 2024-2025 budget into MYOB Accountright and can produce reports with the amounts entered.  But when I went back to the budget a day later the budget was no longer showing on the desktop but I can still get reports showing the amounts.  Can anyone help me get the budget to show on my desktop please.

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Multitrade,

I understand the need to manage your budget across different platforms. Right now, our app is set up so that budget info stays on the platform where it was created. If you made a budget in the browser version, you'll only find it there, and the same goes for the desktop version.

For more info, you can also chat with our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website. If MOCA can't assist, you'll be connected to our live chat team automatically through my account on myob.com.

I see how this affects your business operations. If you have ideas for improvements, you can suggest them on our Ideas Exchange board. Feel free to start a new thread if you need any other assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Multitrade
      User

I made the budget in the desktop version and that is where I can't see it.