Forum Discussion

MFitzgerald
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Export budget reports to csv

I don't seem to be able to export my budget reports to CSV.  I can export to Excel and PDF OK.  The option is there to export to CSV, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Many thanks.

• Hi djerrard 

We are still working on getting the export to CSV working again, but in the meantime we have found if you add a GST clearing account you are able to export your budget to CSV. Click on your business name in the top right corner>>Report Settings>>Select your GST clearing account. You can create a dummy account and disable this after you downloaded your CSV file.

Let me know how you get on with this.

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MFitzgerald 

Thanks for your post. We are aware of when choosing the CSV option in the Export menu on the Budget report, nothing happens in the browser version of AccountRight. At the moment our team is investigating this issue. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

tballinger
      User

A dump from the browser console. I suggest looking in the prod.js javascript file 

prod.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'id')
      at a.value (Budgeting.js:548:25)
      at a.value (EditBudgetControlBar.js:38:7)
      at n.value (index.js:66:18)
      at Object.u (createManager.js:122:46)
      at a.selectItem (MenuItem.js:40:32)
      at Object.s (react-dom.production.min.js:14:84)
      at h (react-dom.production.min.js:14:238)
      at react-dom.production.min.js:14:292
      at v (react-dom.production.min.js:15:72)
      at ot (react-dom.production.min.js:52:170)

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi tballinger,

Thanks for your post. This is currently being investigated by our development team, I have passed on your feedback. If you need assistance please don't hesitate to start a new post with details of your issue and we'll be happy to help.

djerrard
      Experienced User

In the absence of a budget "Export to CSV" is there somewhere else I can find the CSV file structure required for an "Import CSV" budget option?  That's what I really want to do, and "Export to CSV" is the only published option for defining the file structure.  Is there some doco elsewhere which I can use instead?