Forum Discussion

Louise72's avatar
Contributing User
4 years ago

End of Year adjustments

My Accountant has asked me to enter End of Year Adjustments.   She has listed Example below.                                    CREDIT                   DEBIT Investments               $4200   ...
  • Tracey_H's avatar
    4 years ago

    Hi Louise72 


    Thanks for your post. End of year adjustments are recorded as general journals in Accounts>>Record Journal Entry.  Based on your example it would look something like this: 





    Your accountant will have given you a list of accounts and amounts, enter them all into the one journal transaction because they will balance back to zero


    This help article has more information you may find useful: End of year adjustments


    Please let me know if you need further help.


    If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.