Forum Discussion

Millie2016
Contributing Cover User
10 months ago

Ridiculous! Constant account suspension when bills have been paid and direct debit activated GRRRRR

Is anyone else having this problem? MYOB keeps suspending my account forcing me to spend hours on hold with them each time a bill goes out.  There seems to be some disconnect between their IT and receivables department.  What a joke since they claim to be an accounting service. The November invoice that was emailed to me states that there is $0 owing because the bill was paid. And yet the technology suspends the account.

Hours wasted and delays in reconciling accounts and bank feeds for BAS,

On the phone for 52 minutes now ... still on hold ... receivables passed me on to tech support as they could not solve the problem.  

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Millie2016 

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your account. Sounds like a billing error and I certainly understand how this could be frustrating, I will reach out via private message requesting for more details.

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj

PriyaSelvaraj
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Millie2016 

Hope you are having a great day!

I am just following up on your account suspension issue, if you are still looking for support, kindly reply back to the private message sent.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj