Forum Discussion

Poolies
Contributing User
2 years ago

Statement Balance zero, or has the incorrect Client Name & Details

Every month I send my Statements to Clients in bulk (as you do).

Random Clients contact me with zero balances (when they owe money) and some get statements made out to Australian business's (we are NZ based and do not have any Australian Clients).  Its like it's randomly interfacing with someone elses business while the sending process is occuring.  We have had this issue since September 2022, MYOB say they are aware of the issue and it's a priority (9 months later) - but this is highly sensitive information being incorrectly shared alongside our business statements randomly say zero!  TWe never know 'who' will receive the error, we have to send the statements and wait for clients to contact us.  Help!  Who else is having this problem?

• I have just had this same issue today, sent out statements in bulk as I do every month and a customer forwarded the statement to me and it shows a zero balance, a different company and not even our company name that the statement came from. It shows a company in Victoria. We are is South Australia! How does this even happen????

Poolies
      Contributing User

Exactly what happens to us every month, at least you are in Australia, we are in New Zealand and the statements say Victoria Australia!!    Totally inadequate it's been a year now, every month.  I've had to put a warning email out to my Clients.  We really rely on our statements being accurate for our Clients to reconcile to.  Have you logged a complaint to MYOB?