Forum Discussion

judekrgn
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

TPAR reporting

When I try to generate the report<taxable payments annual report detail> and select the full financial year and all suppliers that have TPAR ticked on their cards, only a few cards come up on the report and with much less activity than I know is relevant for the year.

Anyone know what is going on and how to fix this?

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi judekrgn

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet.

In this matter, to clarify how the tick against 'Report Taxable Payments' in Supplier Card works, once this option is ticked, the system will automatically mark all future transactions for this Supplier as a 'Reportable Payment'.

However, it will only mark existing transactions for the Supplier in the Financial year as Reportable, if you say 'Yes' to the prompt - 'Do you want to report all transactions recorded in the current financial year for this supplier'. This prompt comes up when you first mark the Supplier for 'Report Taxable Payments'. If No is selected for that prompt, it would only enable any new transactions to be reportable payments going forward.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Kedam
      Experienced Cover User

Leneth_A wrote:

Hi judekrgn

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet.

In this matter, to clarify how the tick against 'Report Taxable Payments' in Supplier Card works, once this option is ticked, the system will automatically mark all future transactions for this Supplier as a 'Reportable Payment'.

However, it will only mark existing transactions for the Supplier in the Financial year as Reportable, if you say 'Yes' to the prompt - 'Do you want to report all transactions recorded in the current financial year for this supplier'. This prompt comes up when you first mark the Supplier for 'Report Taxable Payments'. If No is selected for that prompt, it would only enable any new transactions to be reportable payments going forward.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
      Leneth

Hello Leneth

I have also just put a question about the TPAR.  I have a supplier that was on last year's TPAR, we have made many payments to them in this past FINYR but none of those are showing on the report.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Kedam

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for your effort in bringing your concern to us. Apologies for the delay in responding and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

In this matter, to display the TPAR you would need to go to Reporting >> Choose Reports >> Click Taxable payments annual report. Please note that for any transactions to appear in the report, you will need to have selected the Report to ATO via TPAR option in your suppliers, bills or spend money transactions.

You may refer to the following Help Articles for more information and instructions to assist you with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth

• You need to go to the suppliers cards buying details and tick Report Taxable Payments, this will bring up the suppliers who have taxable payments, then you need to take any payments out that are not applicable.  Rose

Wynn
    Experienced Cover User

I cannot even see this report. Where is it in the reports? I'm using "Account Right".

Wynn
        Experienced Cover User

Thanks. I found the Icon re "Reportable Taxable Payments" for reporting under "Purchases" icon - but it's not at all obvious that you can get the report there. And it's awkward to use.

I wish it was under "Reports" (seriously - it's a report - I cannot understand why it's not there) then "Purchases" then "Supplier" and a major Subheading of "Sub-Contractors" or "TPAR". That's way more obvious.

It's quite convoluted the way it is at the moment.

Let's face it, MYOB is a database = a spreadsheet with a nice interface. How hard would it be to add the "TPAR" report under the "Reports" drop-down menu.