Forum Discussion

heikeK
User
11 months ago
Solved

Wrong Financial Year

When I try run a P & L or Balance Sheet report for the current financial year 2023/24 this financial year under the Financial report does not come up. This is what I have to choose from Next Year 2...
    11 months ago

Hi heikeK 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

When running a report for current financial year, you need to make sure that you've rolled over the current year. This will display an option for previous, current and next year. You can confirm the FY rolled over by going to File >> Close a Financial year assistant.

You need to complete the payroll summaries before you roll over the year, and finish everything make sure to back up your file before you roll over as this process is irreversible. 

I'll provide you this Help article, Close the financial year, which has a detailed information you might find useful.

Are we able to solved your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess