Forum Discussion

AmandaCL
MYOB Moderator
11 days ago

Announcing Changes to our Ideas Exchange

Hey everyone!

Here with some exciting news about our Ideas Exchange on the Community Forum. Our Ideas Exchange is a place for you to make suggestions to improve our software and to vote on other members ideas that matter to you. It provides a great space for community feedback that our product teams can use to identify and prioritise improvements to our software.

Earlier in the year. we upgraded our Community Forum and asked for feedback from you all on what else we could do to improve. After reading through it, we've identified a few opportunities to enhance your experience.

What we’ve heard:

• Why would I post in the Ideas Exchange? It’s not going to do anything. There are so many ideas from years ago that have never been acknowledged or actioned.
  • Does MYOB even listen to or read these ideas?
  • I would rather MYOB tell me if it's going to be done or not than sit around for years with no update.

What we’ve done:

• We’re creating a new Ideas Exchange that will be easier for you to post, find and vote on ideas that matter to you. 50 of the top trending ideas that have been posted and voted on by our community members over the years will be reposted in our new Ideas Exchange. Just because we're starting fresh doesn't mean we're forgetting it all!
  • We’ve read through your posts in our current Ideas Exchange and have been working to ensure your insights are brought across to our teams and valued in our ongoing conversations to improve.
  • We’ve been able to reignite and formalise a process that will ensure we have a strong product feedback loop with you all and our product teams once we go live with our new Ideas Exchange.

What you can expect:

• October 30th: Our current Ideas Exchanges for MYOB Business and AccountRight will be set to read-only. We will not be accepting new ideas for the next 2 weeks whilst we work on moving all your existing suggestions to our product teams. If any ideas come to mind during this time, please keep a note of them. We’ll have a new one for you to share them in soon!
  • 12th of November: Our new Ideas Exchanges will go live with reposted trending ideas visible for you all to vote on. You will also be able to begin posting your ideas as soon as it's live!

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers, Amanda

• Cash Sale Generic Invoice

Options to add/change shipping/billing details for each invoice without having to create a new card

AmandaCL
      MYOB Moderator

Hey Alplasco

Great suggestion! Will keep a note of it and repost it over on our new Ideas Exchange when it goes live. 

• Hello

Im still using the MYOB AP as there are some features in the web base MYOB that are missing

A Helpful change when using Web base MYOB

Payroll - Enter Time Sheet- Copy from previous timesheet option would be a great addition in saving time with the payroll process

This option is available in the MYOB AP Version not in the Web base

Thank you