Forum Discussion

2 months ago

No Tax Free Threshold

Hi, i can't seem to find the create a post so i could create a post.

My question is, is no tax free threshold + STSL the same as the no tax free threshold hold??

I have an employee who has 2 jobs and just wants me to allocate no tax free threshold to his card but MYOB doesn't seem to have it anymore!!! He doesn't have loans just has 2 jobs.. Can anyone help me ASAP with this???

5 Replies

H-TS
    Trusted User

Grants1

It's not the same.

"No Tax Free Threshold" is the one immediately above that one in my list. 

On the other matter, I think you have to navigate to the correct board first then the create post button appears instead of having to choose the board after typing like in the old format.

• Thank you, would you believe me if i told u that i didn't have it in my list yesterday but today when i logged on and checked again it appeared.. What a nightmare.. lol

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Grants1,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! I've moved your post to the other board. For your query, we recommend consulting with an accountant to get an accurate solution.

Feel free to start a new post if you have further questions, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

• Thanks Earl, but i didn't want to consult my accountant which is why i asked here!

Also great that you moved me but how do i find where you moved me to??

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Grants1,

Apologies for the confusion. I understand that you're looking for the location of your post. What I did was to separate your post to the Brand Post made by our Community Lead. When a post is moved, it is typically placed on the appropriate board or thread. However, the system does not automatically notify the user of the new location.

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl