Forum Discussion

11 days ago

Has MYOB payroll been updated with the new PAYE tax thresholds?

I have had notification from IRD that there are new tax thresholds coming in in NZ 31/07/2024.  Has MYOB been updated to reflect this?

• Hi Rachel26,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community forum! Yes, the new tax thresholds will automatically reflect in MYOB software for payrun dated 31 July and later. You check this helpful article for detailed information.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

5 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rachel26,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community forum! Yes, the new tax thresholds will automatically reflect in MYOB software for payrun dated 31 July and later. You check this helpful article for detailed information.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

• I've run the update and version is not updating for some reason.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Diana6,

Thanks for reaching out! Just to clarify, the changes in tax rates for the fiscal year 2024/25 will kick in on July 31, 2024. For more information, please check out this Help article: Payroll compliance changes for 2024/25. If you're talking about something else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess

Diana6
        User

Hi Princess

Thanks for the reply. I ran the update but when I "control R" to see what version I am running it is not updating to 2024.2. I tried running the update again and still showing 2024.1. The trouble shooting tips don't appear relevant either.