Forum Discussion

HD
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL INVOICE QUERY

I have a query about the latest invoice for my Annual subscription.  Who do I need to contact AND HOW given that MYOB has cut off all their phone contact numbers including the one at the bottom of today's Invoice Payment email which says Call 1300 555 151 to speak to one of our customer service representatives. Fake contact numbers that are not connected.  

4 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HD,

Thanks for your post. Could you please provide more details about your query regarding your invoice? We offer various support options that can be found in this help article: MYOB Support. Additionally, you are always welcome to try our virtual assistant, MOCA, which is designed to dive deeper into issues like this.

Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. If MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team will be ready to assist you further.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
    Earl

HD
      Experienced Cover User

So my recent invoice was $2124.00.  There were 2 items on the invoice (1) Live Premier Additional Recurring Live Subscription - $240.01 and (2) $1883.99.  What is item 1 for??

HD
    Experienced Cover User

I don't think this is something a ROBOT can answer.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi HD

Thanks for sharing more details about your billing issue. Based on the $2124 amount, it’s an annual charge for AccountRight Premier, which breaks down to $177/month.

If you're wondering about the multiple line items on your invoice, you can contact our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or get support through your account at myob.com. If MOCA can’t help, you’ll be directed to our live chat team for further assistance.

Meanwhile, if you need help with anything else, feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks,

Genreve