misstams
Trusted Cover User
11 years ago
Done

Bank Feeds: Unallocated report

Hi there, 

Just wanted to put up for discussion the idea of an Unallocated Bank Feed Report or at least a general ledger option the same as LiveAccounts (see discussion below).

http://community.myob.com/t5/Troubleshooting-LiveAccounts/Printing-unallocated-transactions/td-p/202492 

I have clients who I do bookkeeping for and need to clarify several transactions a month in AccountRight Live Plus. Currently I have to screen shot the bank feed screen and then copy that onto an email to query with the client. It would be great if you could just print a report of all transactions that have been 'fed' through to MYOB but have not yet been 'allocated' or 'ticked off'. 

Thankyou
"Unallocated Bank Feed Report"

55 Comments

LisaP2020
    Experienced Cover User

I would also like to know how MYOB is progressing with this feature?? Everyone I talk to can't understand how there isn't the ability to print the unmatched/unallocated bank feed entries yet, despite so many people being in favour of it?

Currently I have to take screenshots and paste them into a word doc, format/crop the screenshot and then either print or email that for the client. It's painful for me and for them. Even clients are asking why I can't just send them an excel spreadsheet of the transactions.

Any news/feedback from MYOB on this would be appreciated?

Thank you

• Hi TanyaMc & LisaP2020

Currently we don't have a timeframe for when this particular idea will be placed into development and implemented into the program. However we do understand that some clients do have a great need for it and appreciate your feedback and voting for this idea (like others on this idea).

•  Need a timeframe for this to happen!!!!! Such an urgent report required for bookkeepers who work independently to their clients who are interstate. Extremely frustrating and time consuming for the bookkeeper and costing clients additional time for the additional workload it creates. Bank feeds was meant to cut time down not create more work. 

• Probably not the correct procedure

misstams wrote:

Hi there, 

Just wanted to put up for discussion the idea of an Unallocated Bank Feed Report or at least a general ledger option the same as LiveAccounts (see discussion below).

http://community.myob.com/t5/Troubleshooting-LiveAccounts/Printing-unallocated-transactions/td-p/202492 

I have clients who I do bookkeeping for and need to clarify several transactions a month in AccountRight Live Plus. Currently I have to screen shot the bank feed screen and then copy that onto an email to query with the client. It would be great if you could just print a report of all transactions that have been 'fed' through to MYOB but have not yet been 'allocated' or 'ticked off'. 

Thankyou

Probably not the correct procedure but with transactions I need to query with my client, I just make the account suspense and print out a report and forward as a pdf to them.

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Coming Soon

Hi Everyone

Thank you for voting and commenting for this popular idea.

We are currently working on including an option to obtain a list of bank feeds transactions. This includes being able to generate a list of unallocated bank feeds. This will be included in the next up and coming release (AccountRight 2017.1)  

• Status changed:
    Coming Soon
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

Once again thank you for showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2017.1 comes the ability to search bank feeds transactions. As part of this, you now have the ability to copy the search results to clipboard.

If you would like a copy of just the unmatched bank feeds filter the bank feeds window to show unmatched transactions before copying the details to the clipboard by typing match:2 into the search field.  Below is an extract that explains what the export would look like and why match:2 is required for that unmatched transactions.

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available

• When I copy it to an excel spreadsheet, it posts all the details in one column, not seperate columns as shown above?

Haydes
    MYOB Product Team

Hi natashav

I was able to replicate your trouble if I had double clicked into a cell or was editing information in 1 cell when I pasted the contents. It would enter all the information in that cell and look like it's posted everything in 1 column.

Can I ask if you hit Ctrl + A and then Ctrl + V it may give you a warning saying that the data you are pasting isn't the same size, just click OK.

This should then post it against the relevant cells.

If you are continuing to encounter troubles, please start a new post above on the Installing and Upgrading forum board and we can start investigating this with you.

• Hi Everyone 

Can you also do this in MYOB Essentials, I have searched and cannit fund ut anywhere