Forum Discussion

Qiu
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

unallocated transaction for web version

hi there,

I manually reconcile the bank in my desktop version, as we don't have a lots of transaction, but web version still shows I have unallocated transacactions. How can I get rid of those?

• Hi Qiu

Thanks for your response. 

Generally, if we need to remove bank feed transactions from the file, we could process a bank feeds ticket to request the team to remove that.

For us to create a bank feed ticket, I will send you a private message to collect data. We could continue the process from there. 

Thanks, 

Genreve

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Qiu

Thanks for posting. 

My understanding is that we are accessing the same file in the web browser version. Generally, the unallocated transactions refer to either the bank feed transactions on the file or the transactions that came with a QIF file. If this is from a QIF file, we could delete the QIF file if there are no transactions connected to it or match it with existing transactions in the file. If these transactions came from bank feeds, then we must match these transactions. 

Generally, if we are manually reconciling our accounts, we need to make sure that we don't have any bank files or bank feeds to make sure that there are no unallocated transactions inside the bank feeds window in the app (bank transaction window in the web browser). 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve

Qiu
      Contributing User

Hi Genreve_S 

Thanks for your reply.

Those transactions are from bank feed. but as I already closed the invoices, I can't match the unallocated  transaction anymore.  Is there any method we can remove those unallocated transactions? 

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Qiu

Thanks for your response. 

Generally, if we need to remove bank feed transactions from the file, we could process a bank feeds ticket to request the team to remove that.

For us to create a bank feed ticket, I will send you a private message to collect data. We could continue the process from there. 

Thanks, 

Genreve