Forum Discussion

Horsehoon
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Hide a bank transaction Accountright Online version

Hi,  I am new to using the Online version of AccountRight.  I have used the desktop version before and know I can hide transactions in that version.   Can I hide transacions in the online version?   I can't find where to do this?  

Thank you 

• Hi Horsehoon,  

Thanks for getting back to us.  

Regarding your question, it is not possible to hide bank feed transactions in the browser version. Bank feed transactions can only be hidden in AccountRight. However, in the browser, you can filter by date period so those transactions will not appear in the Unallocated list. Also, if you would like to see this functionality, please show your support with further votes and comments on the product idea exchange board

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.  

Cheers,  

Leneth

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Horsehoon

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for providing us with the details of your concern. We regret that you are having issues hiding a bank transaction using the online version of AccountRight. We are grateful for your patience and understanding during this time. 

In this matter, to hide a transaction you may go to the Bank Feeds window >> Right-click the transaction >> Choose Hide Transaction. The hidden transaction will disappear from the Bank Feeds window. You can also find more information about this in our Help Article Hiding bank feed transactions

Please note: You cannot hide transactions that have been matched. You would need to undo the match first, then hide the transaction by clicking the unmatched icon. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

Alan_L
      Partner

why is it taking so long to incorporate this to the online version?

It makes it difficult to get people on to the online version if it lacks full functionality.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Alan_L

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum.

We appreciate your time and effort in reaching out to us. We apologize that you are having difficulties due to the absence of this function to hide a bank transaction on the browser version of AccountRight. We totally understand the urgency of your request and the impact on your business. Please know that your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. We highly encourage you to show your support by further votes and comments on this Product Idea and we will also make sure to pass on your feedback to the team.  

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. We are always here to provide support and guidance on the forum.  

Cheers,  
        Leneth

Horsehoon
      Experienced Cover User

Does this work in the Browser verions of Account right? 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Horsehoon,  

Thanks for getting back to us.  

Regarding your question, it is not possible to hide bank feed transactions in the browser version. Bank feed transactions can only be hidden in AccountRight. However, in the browser, you can filter by date period so those transactions will not appear in the Unallocated list. Also, if you would like to see this functionality, please show your support with further votes and comments on the product idea exchange board

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.  

Cheers,  

Leneth