Forum Discussion

J-H
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

AccountRight Server / PC / Online update to Version 2022.5.1

Hi,

Yesterday I had three Huxley notifications to restart server to update from v2022.5.0 to v2022.5.1.

Due to all network users having to either close all windows or do a full shutdown to enable a server restart, I was unable to action Huxley request until the end of the day.

When I did the server restart:

• The server/pc/online files did not update from v2022.5.0 Build 2022.5.24.6688
  • The notifications on the online files disappeared
  • The files for the update v2022.5.1 are shoing in c/Program Files (x86)/AccountRight ServerEdition/app-2022.501.246773

How do I fix this - I am not sure if i need to run an exe. application (and if so which one) or do I need to do a manual update and if so will this also update the online files?

Also if I download and update manually will we continue to receive update notifications?

Thanking you in anticipation.

• Hi J-Hlost_in_ar 

Thanks for your posts. If the files are not on the latest build number 2022.24.6773 I'd recommend manually installing the latest version, the installation is available on this link. You should still receive automatic update notifications after installing this update manually. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    lost_in_ar
    Contributing Cover User

Hello

We are having a simliar problem the update didn't occur, we are still on 2022.5.0 but the huxley prmopt has not reurned to enable the actioning of the update.

• Hi J-Hlost_in_ar 

Thanks for your posts. If the files are not on the latest build number 2022.24.6773 I'd recommend manually installing the latest version, the installation is available on this link. You should still receive automatic update notifications after installing this update manually. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

J-H
      Experienced Cover User

HI Melisa,

The MYOB version intalled in the program & features was showing as the new Server edition version build: 2022.5.24.6773, so uninstalled MYOB and re-installed from the download "MYOB_AccountRight_Setup_2022.5_SE"

The server and network files all automatically updated.

The 2 online files had updated sometime today.

MYOB v2022.5.1 is now fully functioning on all files and we have not lost any data.

Thank you for your assistance.