Prue-Jody
Cover User
10 years ago
Done

In Tray: Print linked document

Hi, 

I have some suggestions for the new in tray application:

1 - Print function from the PDF view. Why has this been disabled? To be able to view your bill is fantastic, but you will need to print it out at various times for refunds or warranties etc. 

2 - Mapping. It would be great to be able to map the fields to the document so it knows where to get the information from for that particular supplier, so next time it can input the data. I haven't had any of my bills read correctly yet :)

3 - End of year. Will all the pdfs save with the data file? Maybe an end of year back up function that actually saves the pdfs with the datafile. Otherwise how do we keep the records with the file in case of an audit?

Thanks, Prue

"In tray"

29 Comments

• Status added:
    Open

Hi Prue-Jody 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and the In Tray.

1. When you view a document via the In Tray there will be the option to Save As. This would allow you to save the documents so that they can be printed if required. 

2. The In Tray feature included in AccountRight 2015.1 is a first release we are looking into adding additional functionality with updates and background changes to the way in which in reads the uploaded documents.

3. Provided that the company file is in the cloud the documents can be seen and saved if required for auditing purposes. The end of financial year process will not impact the documents that are saved in the In Tray or attached to a Bill, it is the location of the file.It would need to be in the cloud, if you do wish to remove it from the cloud or take a backup of the file you would need to save a copy of the documents.

I would encourage other users that would like to see one of more of these ideas to vote and comment if required for this idea.