MarcoSchena
Cover User
11 years ago
Open

Purchases: Change category on closed Bills

Hi MYOB,

It would be great if you were able to change categories of a purchases even after the bill has been paid. You can do it before you make a payment but once the payment is made then you cannot change it.

Very frustrating.

Thanks
Marco.

"Changing Categories of paid bills"

13 Comments

• This is definately a requirement for accurate cost capturing, however I doubt this will be changed.

FE2dDCb1
    Contributing Cover User

Good Morning 

Just wondering if anything has changed here re allocating categories to 'Closed Bills'. Realising this thread was from 2013... 

But by looking at my MYOB file, I feel that this sadly may not have changed? 

Does anyone have any suggestions of another way around this? 

Kind Regards

Jocelyn 

• Hi FE2dDCb1,

Thank you for your feedback. 

Typically, the prioritization of ideas for development is driven by customer votes, emphasizing the significance of each concept. While your suggestion could potentially benefit numerous businesses, it unfortunately did not receive enough votes to be prioritized at this time. However, MYOB is continuously working on improving and adding new features based on the needs of our users. While I don't have a workaround to suggest at this moment, rest assured that it may be considered for inclusion in future development plans.

Please feel free to start a new post again if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess