donkeybrothers
Contributing Partner
12 years ago
Open

Sales: Send the same invoice to multiple customers

I help run a sporting club. I want a way to send a copy of the same fee invoice to all of the club members.

I currently use Recurring Sales but this is a bit cumbersome as I have to copy the sale to each customer, then when I edit it for next year, I have to edit all of them again. It's a bit difficult with 100-plus members.

I’d really love to just have one template that I could email to a bunch of people.

I'm sure other people would also like this functionality. I hope they vote for this idea.

"Send invoice to many"

31 Comments

KathyH61
    Contributing User

We subscribe to MYOB for our business accounting. I have recently volunteered to become Treasurer of a community organisation. Please add a feature for sending one invoice to multiple recipients.  Your main competitor has this feature and it's one of the reasons there software has been recommended to me over MYOB for NFP organisations.

Wendy26
    Experienced Cover User

This issue was first posted in 2012  and the status of this product improvement idea is still open. 

Does anyone have an update? 

Surely MYOB has come up with a solution by now for a problem that is clearly facing many users?

• I have over 1100 invoices to send mid February. Each have the same line item - a membership renewal.
    This has to happen again mid August, with expected 1300. 
    It takes around 3 minutes per invoice to generate what we need at this time, I've become good at it. However, it's a huge waste of time if it's the same invoice over 1000 times.
    It would be fantastic if one invoice could be sent to an entire Custom List, or maybe people in a certain country etc. 

I've voted for this feature but it's been up since 2012. Is there any update on this??

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bert_Nelson,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will follow up on this request with the relevant team, and we will provide an update once more information is available.

In the meantime, feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl