Forum Discussion

godinez1949
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Customer invoices goes to spam

Customer invoices are going to their spam folder. And this is how they are getting it. The computer has Norton on it. This is happening on the Custom Engineering file. Need help with this as customers are not getting their invoices so there  no payment.

Thank you

*post has been edited due to private and sensitive information provided through  a public post. ^PR

• Hi godinez1949,

Thank you for your post.

When sending an email using MYOB Business/Essentials, the message is sent as "noreply@apps.myob.com" as it uses the app to send the emails. If it's showing delivered, it means there's no problem sending these emails from our end. Depending on the security settings in the user's email programs, sometimes it will automatically deem emails from this sender to be spam.

When this happens, please customize the security settings in the email program they're using and add" noreply@apps.myob.com" to the safe recipients list so the emails can come through.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi godinez1949,

Thank you for your post.

When sending an email using MYOB Business/Essentials, the message is sent as "noreply@apps.myob.com" as it uses the app to send the emails. If it's showing delivered, it means there's no problem sending these emails from our end. Depending on the security settings in the user's email programs, sometimes it will automatically deem emails from this sender to be spam.

When this happens, please customize the security settings in the email program they're using and add" noreply@apps.myob.com" to the safe recipients list so the emails can come through.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess