SimonNZ
Experienced User
12 years ago
Open

Statements: Add option to preview before printing/emailing

Idea Name: Add Preview option to Print/Email Statements Screen

Idea Text: Please add a Preview option to the Print/Email Statements screen, so that I can view a statement on the computer without printing it

"Add preview option to the print/email statements screen"

32 Comments

• This would be a verry useful tool.

Equally when emailing, it would be nice if the email is added to drafts & not sent automatically, so that you can add additional info in the email if necessary.

SimonNZ wrote:

Idea Name: Add Preview option to Print/Email Statements Screen

Idea Text: Please add a Preview option to the Print/Email Statements screen, so that I can view a statement on the computer without printing it

LAA
    Cover User

Yes please I Need preview Statements  urgently.

DeeTHL
    Contributing Cover User

This would certainly make life alot easier to review end of month statements. Much need feature please

•  Desperate for a 'Preview statement before email' option.

Such an important document is being emailed out without being checked.

Please MYOB, I (we) need an option to preview a statement before emailing. It's such a waste of time having to email statement to myself or print each one to check before emailing

Thank you

Alexaaa
    Experienced Cover User

I would like to preview customer statements, in the same way I can preview invoices.  At the moment i have to email them to myself to preview.

Also I would like to be able to see the invoice amount in both the receive payments and pay bills screens for closed sales/purchases.  At the moment, once they are closed and you click on include closed sales/purchases, you can only see the invoice number and the date, the amount, discount, owed and applied columns are all zero, so I have to open it.  I need this feature regularly, for example when customers pay invoices twice.

Haydes
      MYOB Product Team

Hi Alexaaa

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great source of information.

I have moved your post to our AccountRight Idea's exchange so that this can be reviewed by our Product Team. I strongly suggest any other User who would like to see this ability to vote on it by clicking the Thumbs up icon.

Cheers,
      Hayden
      MYOB Partner/Social Support

• It would be handy to be able to preview statements before printing or emailing.

I now print all the statements and check them and if they are wrong I have to amend and then reprint. I then scan to email them as there is no option of being able to view statements prior to print/email.

A waste of time for our company and resources.

NailEquip
    Contributing Cover User

This function would save a lot of time, prior to printing, but also to check overpayments etc, when a customer has overpaid etc.