Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Preview Pay Details unable to load

Hi everyone

I always do the wages and print out the Preview Pay Details. Now it's not letting me see it at all. Does anyone know a work around for this as I need to be able to double check the hours entered on the timesheet.

Thank you

• Hi Shella_A 

Thank you so much. Sorry I was looking in the wrong place! That's awesome. 

Thank you so much for your help. :)

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tracey19

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry to know that you're not able to see the pay run details when doing a pay run. As we replicate the issue, we're able to preview pay details on the website version. We recommend trying to do it on the website by signing into this link app.myob.com, as we check that the file you're using is on the cloud.

Do let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Shella 

Tracey19
      User

Hi Shella_A

Thank you for your reply. I did go into the online version but couldn't find this. I could only find the pay run details after I had reported to the ATO, but I need to check prior that I've got all the correct o/time etc before declaring. It's not the pay run details I need, it's the pay preview, which until last week I was able to print from the desktop version, but suddenly now I am unable to.

If anyone has any work around this it would be awesome.

Thank you.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Tracey19,

Thanks for the response. 

You’ll be able to see the preview pay run details when you created a pay run on the online version. You may do these by going to Payroll> Create pay run> Select pay period> Calculate pays> Record and report tab, there at the lower part you will see the Preview pay details. You may refer to the sample dummy pay run screenshot below. This will give you the option to check the details before proceeding to the pay run process.

Do let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,

Shella