Forum Discussion

JeremyH
Contributing User
12 days ago
Solved

Previewing invoices

Is there a way to preview the invoices before recording the invoice?

• Hi JeremyH 

So sorry for the confusion earlier. You can't actually preview the invoice before recording it. You can only do that after you've saved the invoice. To make changes to the invoice transaction, first untick the setting: Transactions can't be changed; they must be reversed for you to be able to edit and add other items to the transaction. Additionally, if you would like to see this as a feature in possible future updates, I would recommend posting this as a suggestion on our AccountRight Idea exchange board for our developers to review and consider. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JeremyH

Welcome to the Community Forum! 

Absolutely, you can preview your invoices before recording them. Just hit the 'Print' button and select 'Preview'. This will give you a good look at your invoice before you go ahead and record it. I've attached a screenshot below for your reference. If you need any more help, feel free to reach out. 

Cheers,

Princess

JeremyH
    Contributing User

Hi Princess_R

Thank you for your reply.

When I click on the print button and select preview I get this message saying the invoice will be recorded before I am able to preview the invoice.

When I click ok on the prompt it records the invoice and since we have 'Transactions CAN'T be Change; They Must be Reversed' ticked, the invoice can't be modified to add more items on to the invoice.

Regards

JeremyH

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JeremyH 

So sorry for the confusion earlier. You can't actually preview the invoice before recording it. You can only do that after you've saved the invoice. To make changes to the invoice transaction, first untick the setting: Transactions can't be changed; they must be reversed for you to be able to edit and add other items to the transaction. Additionally, if you would like to see this as a feature in possible future updates, I would recommend posting this as a suggestion on our AccountRight Idea exchange board for our developers to review and consider. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess