12 months ago
New

Payment terms A.B.N Format

When I try and save payment terms for a customer when entering the invoice, it comes up with "Your ABN must be in the format XX XXX XXX XXX."

The ABN is in the format on this card, so I'm not sure why it won't work? 

Is anyone else getting this error? Thanks.

4 Comments

• Hi JodieZarb

Thanks for reaching out. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with customer terms. 

Generally, if we are changing the terms while creating an invoice there should not be any error message for this screen. For us to check on this further may I ask for screenshots of the screen where the error message appears and also the customer card information? 

We look forward to your response. If you have any other concerns feel free to include them in your next response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

• Hi JodieZarb

Let us know if the issue you have is persisting. You can send us screenshots of the error message and the customer card information. 

We look forward to your update. 

Thanks, 

Genreve

• Hi Genreve, yes it's still an issue, I would prefer not to put screen shots of my clients on line. The error message was on the first comment, thanks.

• Hi JodieZarb

Thanks for the response. 

I understand the need to keep this confidential. If you prefer it, you can send us the information via private message instead. Also, could you send the screenshot of the error message containing the complete screen instead of just the message? 

We look forward to your response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve