Nicquel_Walker
Super Partner
10 years ago
Done

Report: Contact - Include Address

I need to be able to print out a list of customer names and address and phone numbers.

So could you either included addresses in the customer detail report or add the ability to add extra fields such as address if required.

Thanks

"Customer Details report - more options"

12 Comments

Kathy69
    Contributing Cover User

Hi Team,

We are thinking of selling our business and I see we can print off a contacts list with email addresses but not with addresses .. unless i have missed something?.

It would great to be able to give a prospective buyer a database that includes name, address and email.

Thank you

Kath

Kerry_Bugden
      Experienced Partner

Hi,

Can you please add the ability to include address field to the exporting of contacts.

Thanks

Smith4P
        Partner

I realise that this request has been doing the rounds for quite some time now but it would seem a simple request as it is, to my knowledge, an option in all other MYOB products.  We use Excel as our datafile for all of our marketing method's.

OzzieBob
      Cover User

Agree, Essentials needs a way to export your contacts with all contact details.  I have recently been looking at getting a CRM online and the only thing hampering that decision is the need to manually key all the names / addresses as I cannot pull them from MYOB.

Andrew88912
      Cover User

Yes I am having issues with the same problem as is many otther people, Its a very simple (PREREQUISITE) for a business accounting software. WHY DONT THEY FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I would like MYOB to offer the option of a Contacts Address report. 

Thanks

• I find it hard to believe its not possible to view a report that has all this info so you can easily see which of your customers you dont have complete details for. Current report only shows main customer name (so if you have a few with the same surname there is so way to distinguish them)  and also only shows email address -need a report with much more info than this please.

Thanks 

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Hi Nicquel_Walker

Thank you for your idea in regards to Essentials and Customer reporting.

Currently the best report would be the Reports>>Business reports>>Contacts. However this doesn't include the addresses of the contact. I would encourage other users that would like to see this report or a separate report that shows the addresses to vote and comment if required for this idea.

• There seems to be no way of getting a customer list with address from MYOB Essentials. How could this be overlooked!!  Business's need to work from their customer list as in my clients case needs to contact by area for follow up work!!!   Can you please add the address to report and even better allow filtering by postcode and state.... or export list to excel.

Thanks

• Hi EstherT

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials 

I have merged your idea with one already included on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange

• I would like to be able to do a report to be able to have a record of all of our customers information - including their address and ABN etc

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will allow the user to add the Street, City, State ... columns to the Contacts report which will showcase the contact's listed address information.

For more information on adding columns to reports please see Help Article: Customising reports.