Forum Discussion

smileykylie1982
Trusted User
11 months ago
Solved

Only 5 of my 41 contacts appear on the contacts report

Hello,

Im trying to run a contacts report to be able to export my contacts to send my costomers emails. 

According to the community forums there is no export function for contacts and the workaround is that the contacts report is exported to PDF and then that is imported into a PDF editor and the text extracted into CSV, however only 5 contacts are showing on the report.

I've checked all the filters and none are selected.

When I press the Contacts button on the report, all 41 contacts are selected. I have pressed the reset option several times.

Thank you.

• Hi smileykylie1982 

Thanks for your post. 

When running the report you will need to click into Report options and select Accounts with zero balances. This updates the report to display all contacts. Regardless of their balance. Ticking "Zero Balance accounts" fixed the issue. 

Let me know how you go about the issue. If you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi smileykylie1982 

Thanks for your post. 

When running the report you will need to click into Report options and select Accounts with zero balances. This updates the report to display all contacts. Regardless of their balance. Ticking "Zero Balance accounts" fixed the issue. 

Let me know how you go about the issue. If you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi smileykylie1982 

Thank you for your response. I am really glad to know that we are able to help you resolved this issue. If you have any other queries, please don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist you.

Cheers, 

Cel