NB123456789
Cover User
8 years ago
New

Report: Supplier based Spend money & Pay bills

A supplier's report that shows Spend Money & Bills transactions on the one report.

"A supplier's report that shows Spend Money & Bills transactions on the one report."

6 Comments

DC71
    Experienced User

Even if you can please create the ability to do a simple 'Spend Money' report for any specific period or account required, This would be invaluable and is amazing it cannot be done already. I notice this report has been asked for many times, over many years. Thankyou!!

Shamik65
    Contributing User

Really need this report - don't see the value in assigning Spend Money transactions to a supplier otherwise.

• Reports an ALL payments to suppliers, not only the ones with recorded purchase. Bank feeds with allocation to a particular supplier can't be printed

• Report – It doesn’t have a report that shows Spend Money & Bills transactions on the same report.  It would be great if it did.

• Spend Money transaction – the information doesn’t show up in any of the Bills / Suppliers reports eg Bills by supplier detail report, Bills Transaction Report. Pay bill report.  It would be great if it did.

Idea only, no feedback necessary

mariad
    Experienced Cover User

hi - another inconsistent feature in Essentials!

Can you please enable the ability to run a report on supplier/account expenditure, regardless of whether it was processed using 'bill' or 'spend money'?  I am able to run a supplier/account expenditure report in Bills but not when I use 'spend money' - which is how most of my transactions are processed.  

I need to provide regular reports on transactions made to particular accounts AND with particular suppliers but at the moment I can only do this in Bills and then manually trawl through all the 'spend money' transactions and add everything together.