12 years ago
Open

Setup: Upgrade path to AccountRight

Please develop an export/import facility between LiveAccounts and AccountRight Live. It shouldn't be that hard.

"Upgrade Path LiveAccounts to AccountRight Live"

26 Comments

• In May 2015 there was the comment "An easier upgrade path from MYOB Essentials Accounting to AccountRight is definitely something our developers are considering to introduce."  Its now September 2021 - so thats more than 6 years later and still nothing has been done.  Come on MYOB!

• For the life of me I can't understand why you cannot upgrade an MYOB Essential client file to Accountright Live.

It would be much better for MYOB as it means consistency of clients where they can move from one programme to another to accommodate the growth of the business as well as MYOB clients where they can upgrade their clients to the next level of MYOB, to me it's a no-brainer.

Because of this lack of feature MYOB Essentials has always been an inferior product, although I love MYOB Accountright live I wouldn't ever recommend any of my clients to go onto Essentials, because if they do need to upgrade they can accuse me of not looking after their benefits, but my own - in terms of having to setup their business again into the next level of MYOB.

This really needs to be rectified, as MYOB would be loosing a lot of customers because of this.