ces108102CES
Contributing User
25 days ago
New

Stop changing the setup in Myob Business

Stop changing the setup in Myob Business

What does it help posting, No one gives a ....

3 Comments

AlanT
    Ultimate Partner

It seems like every time they roll out an update you have to go back and double check everything.  The last update changed the GST settings and all my client ledgers that don't have payroll had the option to include PAYG-W turned on.  One of the earlier updates changed all the ledgers to Cash Accounting.

If any settings are changed or added during the update at least let us know before we waste time trying to work out what has gone wrong before we finally find the changes!

AlanT

ces108102CES
      Contributing User

I fully agree, they are not making easy to want to stay with them.

Please tell them there is more than just the 2 issues they say, very very frustrating.

Thanks Des.

cleanoptions
    Experienced User

Again, the programmers think it is a great idea to change settings for no reason whatsoever.

Duplicating a Bill - can change the bill number / supplier invoice number etc but get to the description and cannot block on the particular word I need to change - ie the billing month.

you have to use the cursor or the arrows - the box when the cursor is there does not have purple surrounds.  Data Entry 101 - least amount of key strokes....................................................

Have set up inventory with corresponding codes for costing - after the last update this information is nowhere to be seen when entering a bill/item code and the default information has to be entered into again - why the hell did I set up the inventory with corresponding codes in the first place for this to happen ?

Again I will say that the programmers of this software are definitely not data entry / book keepers / accountants / general business owners and they have no idea on how one actually uses the program ?