10 years ago
Done

Take payments: Tab into the Payment amount field

How is it possible in the world of keyboard shortcuts and efficiencies, that when you try to Receive a Payment, you can't actually move into the payment amount field of the Invoice you are receving a payment for with keystrokes? You have to use the mouse! This really needs to be fixed, bad error in development...

"Keystrokes/shortcuts to payment field when receiving a payment, can only use the mouse to click on"

16 Comments

Nevillethetech
    Experienced Cover User

The same issue in Journal entries. Hit the Tab key and you end up at the save buttron not the next field. These are simple errors that need fixing not voting on.

• Thank you very much for your vote and comment kbarnard

I have passed your feedback to our developers to be looked at. 

I would encourage any other interested users to also cast your vote and leave comments if required.

• The same issue exists on the Receive Money and Spend Money screens.

KattC
    Former Staff

Hello dominic 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to being able to tab between screens, we’re always looking to improve workflow in MYOB Essentials.

We encourage everyone that would like to see this implemented to vote and comment.

Kind regards,

Kat

MYOB Client Support 

• The fact of not being able to tab through fields in any of Essentials screens, has to be one of the more absurd features of the programme.. To have to pick up the mouse between each entry, is a massive time waster. A small thing, but a major irritatation, designed to drive one away to another brand.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Hi Naomi_Roskell 

Thank you for your idea in regards to MYOB Essentials and the Take Payment window.

I would encourage others that would like to see the Take Payment Window have a shortcut key to enter in the Payment Amount or that column able to be tab into vote and comment if required.