Access required to prepare BAS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ChrisAJ
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Access required to prepare BAS

My user cannot prepare the BAS statement.  He has access to the option and can request to prepare the statement, but all the fields are coming up empty.  He has access to sales, purchases, cards and bookkeeper.  Is there some other access he needs to run this report?  We lodge manually so there is no requirement to link to ATO.

I have just prepared the statement so there is data for the period.

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Access required to prepare BAS

Hi @ChrisAJ,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

If users are unable to prepare the BAS statement in MYOB AccountRight, it could be due to a variety of reasons, including software limitations or permissions. The first thing we can recommend is to check that the user who is attempting to prepare the BAS has the necessary permissions and access rights with the AccountRight company file. A tax agent, BAS agent, admin, or owner can prepare the BAS statement. Second, check the BAS setup, ensure the data is up-to-date and make sure you're using the latest version of MYOB AccountRight. Then make sure to review the reporting period.

Kindly refer to this Help article, BASlink FAQs, that has detailed information about BAS.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post