Forum Discussion

Bec23
Contributing Cover User
9 months ago

BAS Quarterly to Monthly incorrect field online

Hello

At ATO's request we recently moved from quarterly to monthly BAS. 

When I go to lodge online the fields to complete on the online portal only come up with the wages sections not the GST amounts from sales etc.

Not sure if this is normal. Is someone able to assist, as the figures will be wrong.

Thanks for your assistance.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bec23

Thanks for reaching out. 

I'm sorry to hear about the BAS report showing the incorrect fields. For us to check on this further, may I request that you let us know what steps you took to get to the online BAS window? Also, please send us a screenshot of what the online BAS looks like. 

We look forward to your response. If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to include them in your next response. 

Cheers,

Genreve

Bec23
      Contributing Cover User

to get to to the Bas Report I go to the Accounts tab on the command centre, click on Prepare BAS/IAS; from the Lodge online I click on Prepare Statement. This then opens a new web page for MYOB I login and click on the relevant period end ie August 2023 and the only fields that come up are:

Business Details and then PAYG Tax witheld (PAYGW) which has Period; then W1 - W5 and then a summary of payment amount, which I believe is incorrect as it is missing all the GST fields which are still on the manual form if I wish to submit that way.

Due to the information contained on the online screen shot I don't feel comfortable posting a photo of this.

I hope this helps

Rebecca

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bec23

Thanks for your response. 

I do understand that privacy is a concern in making posts. Generally, the Online BAS window would look like this.

If this is different from what you are seeing and you need to keep the screenshots private, please send us a private message containing the screenshot.

We look forward to your response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve